The user and/or customer guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, be responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may result as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data belong to a third party, the user and/or customer, ensures that it has informed that third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained permission to provide their data to JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. for the purposes designated.
The Portal can accommodate blogs, forums, and other apps and social networking services in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information provided by the user may be shared with other users of that service, on which JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. has no control.
For the purposes of technical safety and diagnostic systems, anonymized form or pseudonimizada, JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. may register the IP address (identification number of the Internet access device, which allows devices, systems and) servers recognize and communicate among themselves). Such information may also be used for analytical purposes of web performance.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data, the user and / or JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. customer is informed of the following:
I. RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L.
Centro de negocios Nudo Eisenhower
Edificio 24. Ático B 6ª planta.
Av. Sur del Aeropuerto de Barajas, Nº24, 2ºC
II. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
The personal data provided voluntarily by the user, will be incorporated to records of treatment owned by JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. with the following purposes:
- The processing and management of the request for information and/or advice, precontracting or agreement made by the user and/or customer through this site, the telephone, or the e-mail.
- The management and control of the services offered through the Web page, the telephone or the electronic mail, related to the advice and the provision of services that could require their derivation to other professionals of the sector.
- The sending of commercial information about services and products of JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L whose recruitment could be of the interest of the user, provided that he has expressly accepted it
- To provide the services included in the Web site and/or to provide the requested information, either via web, by e-mail or by telephone. Emails will be able to report a confirmation of your reception and reading.
- To manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. and the users and/or customers.
- Manage compliance with contractual or non-contractual obligations assumed by JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L.
- To manage and maintain a unique register of customers, in the promotional system of JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. if it has been expressly accepted
Likewise, in each process where the user facilitates his personal data will be informed of the obligatory or optional nature of its completion, and the consequences of not supplying them.
III. INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROCESSING FOR SUBMISSION OF COMMUNICATIONS
The data used, or facilitated, in the informative and/or promotional communications are treated by JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. for purposes consistent in the sending of electronic communications of informative nature on services, activities, Publications, celebrations, congratulations and social and professional events of JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. that may be of interest to the user and/or customer; The monitoring and optimization of marketing campaigns will be carried out through technologies for the purpose.
The consent for the submission of such communications may be revoked at all times in each of the communications received through the mechanism enabled for the purpose.
The data conservation criterion will be based on the demonstration contrary to the treatment on their part. In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification or suppression, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
V. TIME TO MAINTAIN PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided shall be retained while the contractual relationship is maintained, no request for deletion by the person concerned and must not be eliminated as necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for the formulation, exercise and Defense of claims, or when its conservation is required to enable the application of some benefit, discount or promotional advantage for the customer.
In the event that the user revokes his consent to the processing of his data or exercises the rights of cancellation or suppression, his personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the administration of justice during the legally established time limits To meet the possible responsibilities born of the treatment of them.
VI. LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. is legitimized to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis of:
- The user and/or customer has provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the attention of their application for management of services related to surfing and lodging in our facilities.
There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided.
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the users and/or customers by JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. is resides in the letters a), B) and C of article 6, number 1, of Regulation (UE) 2016/679, of 27 April.
VII. RECIPIENT CATEGORIES
The personal data of users and/or customers of JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. may be communicated to the following categories of stakeholders:
- Entities with which it has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and the correct fulfillment of the contract signed by these users and/or customers.
- Management with which JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and correct fulfillment of the aforementioned contract.
- Insurance companies with which JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and correct fulfillment of the mandatory insurance contracts.
- Network of physicians with whom JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and the correct fulfillment of the corresponding contract.
- Financial institutions, with which JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. has collaboration agreements to enable the execution and the correct fulfillment of the corresponding contract.
- Computer service providers, including “cloud computing” services.
- The administrations and public bodies, for the fulfillment of obligations directly payable to JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. and/or when there is the corresponding legal habilitation.
VIII. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. does not make international data transfers.
IX. RIGHTS OF STAKEHOLDERS
The user and/or customer may exercise before JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. the rights of access, rectification or suppression, limitation of its treatment, opposition, portability, and to oppose to individual decisions automated. They may also revoke their consent if they have granted it for any specific purpose, and can modify their preferences at all times.
The user and/or customer may exercise any of the rights reported in the preceding paragraph, by sending an email indicating the right that exercises directed to JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L. address: email@example.com
It is informed to the user and/or customer that can direct any type of claim in matter of protection of personal data to the Spanish agency of Protection of Data www.agpd.es, authority of Control of the Spanish state.
X. UPDATING THE POLICY
This policy has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the Community rules for the protection of personal data, the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD).
It is also reported that this policy may be amended because of changes in the requirements established by the legislation in force at any time, by judicial decisions and jurisprudential changes, as well as by changes in the action and strategy of JET AIRCRAFTS SERVICES S.L.
The publication, and access by users, will be made through this same site, understanding that the relationships established with the same prior to the change will be governed by the rules provided at the time the website was accessed for Establishment.